Follow the Artist:
Hello… are you doing well? What are your plans for this month?
This month I am going to concentrate on what is important like my work and my musical interests. Nevertheless I have a lot of free time to practice mixing and producing at home after work so I am quite good at the moment.
How did you come to electronic music and what’s your favourite own track?
In my earlier years I used to listen to rap, hiphop and trap.
at the age of 17 I started to discover the wollt of electronic music and lost the interest in the new school hip hop because of the violent texts and the image it represented, I was looking for peaceful and beautiful music.
In summer 2017 my cousin showed me a live act from victor ruiz and i immediately fell in love with the electronic scene. I started djing in 2018, but i haven’t started producing yet but this year i will make my first steps into the production ‘milieu’ .
What are you doing beside the music in your life?
I live for the music , that’s why most of the time i’m occupied with it. Besides I like to spent sometime doing work out and I’am a trained gardener.
And of course I enjoy hanging out with my friends to spend some quality time with them.
What things not to miss on your DJ gigs (except your DJ gear)
Self-confidence, chill, fun and a fire mood .
And I always wear a handsome shirt .
All-time Top 10
- Paul & Fritz Kalkbrenner – Sky and Sand (Original Mix)
- Rudy Uk – Spirit (Original Mix) , Proton Music
- Anna – Hidden Beauties (Original Mix) , Kompakt
- Pablo Moriego & Happy Denny – Reminiscence (Original Mix) , Adro Records
- Baime – The Damned (Original Mix) , Blindfold Recordings
- Stephan Bodzin – Zulu (Original Mix) , Herzblut Recordings
- Hiboux – Alpha Frequencies (Original Mix) , Kaa Productions
- Victor Ruiz – Draco (Original Mix) , Electric Ballroom
- Alexander Thomas – Garden (Original Mix) , Superfancy Recordings
- Enrico Sangiuliano – Symbiosis (Original Mix) , Drumcode